Sunday, April 11, 2010

20 down 40 to go

So as of today I have now last 20 pounds although I am happy about it, believe me I am, that is only a third of the way there though =[. I am hoping to reach my goal by, at least, the end of the summer I hope. On another note not a lot has happened since my last post, my work load at school and at my job have definitely picked up with a paper due this week, another due in two weeks, a research paper due in three weeks, and a group presentation due in three weeks. I really want to get started on them so it doesn’t pile up on the last minute but it is really hard. And I am working, on average, 35 hours a week which can be tiresome but at least I am making a nice chunk of change =]. Also it leaves less time for me. Which is alright because I haven’t hung out with anyone since Pat left. This has been on my mind for quite some time I am not going to name any names but it has been a while since I have seen some people and I have been trying to hang out with them but they seems to have other things to do. I am going to make this relatively short and brief because I am tired and I have to wake up in 5 hours... fun times... Good night and Good luck stephen out!

No comments:

Post a Comment