Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Battle versus Boredom/MacJournal/Road Rules/Two Movies

        I am using a new application from http://www.macheist.com/ it is a great bundle with the application called MacJournal and it is a great application. So this week is spring break week which is fitting because the snow has been melting all week and people are shedding layers the only problem I have is that I have no plans for this week and I might spend it being bored. So I am starting a battle versus boredom which means I might be calling you very soon, and if no one can do anything then I must do something myself, and I will under no circumstance be bored this week!
        So I thought up a new system while driving a few days ago and that is the threat system. Essentially I made this up while driving when someone cut me off then they slowed down and because they slowed down I missed a green light which I could made if they didn’t slow down so I called this a triple foul. These are fouls in the game of driving there will be more in the future but so far I have thought of those three 1) Getting cut off 2)The car in front of you is going below the speed limit 3) Miss a green light because of the car in front of you. I know this is random but it helps me become a better driver because I don’t want to foul someone else.
        I watched to movies in the past two days which were both very good. The first one was Ponyo which is a Hayao Miyazaki film and is true to his name, full of beautiful animation and a great fantasy story line. The only beef I have with it is the sudden ending I wish it could have showed a little bit more. The second movie I watched was the new animated movie Dante’s inferno. It is loosely based on the story of a man named Dante going through the nine circles of hell. I say it is loosely based, even though i have not read the book I have been told, because in the book Dante is simply touring through hell but in the movie is battling his way through hell. It is an eye opening plot because it gives us a good image of what hell will be like. I do have to warn people that this is a very violent and bloody movie and it does have scenes of nudity so this is not for the people who don’t like violence.
        So as I begin my battle versus boredom I will first have to get ready for the day so I might text you some time today, so be aware and make some room in your busy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment