Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I lost ten pounds!

So great news everyone As of today I have lost 10 pounds and feeling good about it. It has been so long since I made a blog almost a month, I told myself I would make a new blog at least once every other week. Any way nothing is really interestingly new, the only note worthy thing is that I went to my first college party. It’s sad I know. Now that I have experienced it I find that the atmosphere is... adictive. I could say more about this past month but then that means I would have nothing to say in future. Ok my past month wasn’t that bad actually it just could have been better.

I want to end on a brain teaser: What would the children from peanuts talk like when they become parent? you know the “waa waa” sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment