Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If anyone is reading this thank you

So I am really excited for my classes because all of them are life changing classes. Two of my classes makes me want to be a better person, my communications class makes me want to be a better person on the inside and to be more assertive, and my health class makes me want to be a better person on the outside. My Music fundamentals has already stirred my musical pot because even though it is mainly just review for me he shows us songs with stuff we had just learned so I have been strengthening my ear-training which is something I have always wanted to do. I don’t know if I mentioned this in a previous blog but my music teacher was a teacher from the U of M so I have high hopes it as if I go to the U. Of course thats just me trying to make the decision of going to inver look like it was a good one, so what I am in denial. Biology is the exception that it is not life changing but hopefully it will pick up.
So I can’t help to notice that I am home usually doing nothing like today because my friends are busy doing there own thing which makes me feel lonely. I just hope their schedules start to be less cluttered so I can fit in there (I don’t want to sound selfish cause I would like tot think that I am not). So that is all on my mind for today I just wanted to do this because if you put something aside for too long it will end up forgotten.

PS - I am going to make a series of Blogs sometime soon called “Served Soft: a blog about an under payed and under appreciated DQ worker” The title speaks for it self but it will focus on the mental damage it has done on me and my fellow co-workers.

1 comment:

  1. "served soft" as opposed to "served hard"??

    think about it... haha

    ReplyDelete