Sunday, January 10, 2010

RIP winter break 2009/2010

It is said that today is the last day of my winter break *tear*. Well this semester will be a little easier because I am only taking 13 credits I could take more but my laziness wins this battle. At least I have a week to exchange my classes or add one but definitely not drop one. One thing that has been surging through my head all day while I was over-hauling my room because sam has a bunch of stuff stuffed in all the nooks and crannies, and that was trying to get more responsibility by getting my own place. I really want to get my own place because I think it would be great to have my own place where I cook my own meals and clean up after everything I do, which I think is a great way to express my freedom. I mean seriously that would be the best thing to happen to me *sigh*. It just feels right to just get up and go, and it is for the right reason this time. All the previous times I wanted to move out it was for the wrong reasons, it was to run away from my problems, but now it is to help fortify my future. Holler! haha I don’t know why but it felt like a holler moment so Holler Back if you know how I feel!
Anyway I gotta get ready for tomorrow peace out!

1 comment: